Monday, April 3, 2017

A Typical Day in the Life of Chris Williamson

How I Live My Life: Spring 2017

Are you guys interested in seeing how a Business major and Media Studies, Digital Arts and Journalism minor lives there life???

Wake Up Call!!
I will usually get up between 8:30 and 9:30 each morning depending what day it is and if I have any homework left to do. Today I decided to get up around 9:30 so that I would have time to shower, get dressed and watch a little tv before class. During this time I decided to continue my research into programs and organizations that would allow me to work and travel in another part of the world after graduation. Some days I will go to Alliot for breakfast but more times than not I will just grab some fruit or a Cliff Bar at my house.

Class Time
Luckily for me, during my time in here at St. Mike's I somewhat intentionally set myself up so that I would be able to take only 3 classes this semester instead of the normal 4. What I did was I came into St. Mike's with a few credits thanks to a Dual Enrollment program that my high school had as well as taking a class or two over the summer through the Accelerated Summer Program that St. Mike's offers. You can either stay up on campus for for 6 weeks while taking classes or do a hybrid or online course, which is what I have done. The hybrid courses allow students to take these classes online with a few in class periods on campus to start the program.

This semester I have Business Finance on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12:15 to 1:20. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have my Intro to Philosophy class from 1:15 to 2:50 and then Global Communication from 3:00 until 4:30.

From the end of class until dinner
I use the time between my last class and dinner I will usually meet with a professor if I need help or I will go back to my house to hang out with my roommates or do a little homework. I will also use this time to go to different meetings for ShredMC, Senior Class Gift Committee or my DR trip with MOVE. Today I used this time to take my yearbook picture, fold laundry and watch the Mets Opening Day. Today was one of the first nice days in awhile so I also spent a little bit of time outside with my friends.

6:30-7:00
I will usually eat around 6:30 or 7:00 depending on when I get hungry. For the most part I will end up cooking something at my house but some nights I will go to Alliot for dinner with a bunch of friends.

From 7:30 until bed
I spend most of my time after dinner just relaxing with friends. I'll either go to a friends house or people will stop by here. If the Mets or the Rangers are playing you can almost always catch me watching those games in my room while finishing up some homework.

For the most part I will try to go to bed around 11:30 or 12 so I will just go to my room to watch some Netflix before falling asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed listening about my typical day. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or check out my Instagram or SnapChat to get more of an inside look!

Instragram: chriswilliamson95
SnapChat: chwilliamson95

No comments:

Post a Comment